Monday, January 28

Quote of the morning

By the way, we just discovered that Owen's issues are not just the medicine: we also have the stomach flu floating around our already infested home (Kole was up in the night and threw up 3-4 times!) But that's not why I'm posting this morning.

Kole and Owen are watching Franklin and the Green Knight about Franklin getting a baby sister. Owen randomly came up to me and said, "I gonna be nervous when my baby sister comin and she wipe poop on my nose." I started cracking up laughing to which Owen responded, "No! I not funny!"

I'm still laughing, little man, just a little more quietly. What in the world is going on in that little mind of his?!?

3 comments:

jeny said...

I am lifting your precious family up in prayer this week.
What a funny little man! I would love to be inside his head for that one!
take care.

Kristine said...

I think he was totally looking for a way to use poop in a sentence without getting in trouble.:)
I'm glad you guys are feeling better and Blake is really looking forward to seeing Braden next Monday.

paraguayalyssa said...

i love it. i love it. i love it! you gotta watch those middlers, i tell you what. i'm so sorry you've all been so sick, d:( missing you.