Sunday, October 11

A Great Weekend


This weekend was a lot of fun for everybody in our family. Mom and Dad took the boys to the Indiana Dunes State Park for a wonderful time camping and hiking. Dad tells me this second camping trip has now officially become an annual event since "Grandma has already promised Kole next year we'll go on Trail 10." What a great tradition! The boys were in heaven and came back tired and happy--a great combination. I went to a Shaklee convention in Chicago with friends (yes, I may become one of those people!), and Karl worked, spent time with Selah (who also had a wonderful day with my friend Katie--thanks, Katie, for loving on my little girl!), and scored a goal in the Bethel College Alumni soccer game. He's such a stud :) It was also the first weekend of Crossroads North going "live." Karl spoke and I was on worship team. Now we're kind of like a church plant but still a Crossroads Community church--it's just instead of a video venue with the head pastor, Karl's speaking every week. I'm excited and so proud of him!

No comments: