Thursday, March 10

TWO powerful songs.



I'm so glad I have such amazing friends who know good music. I wanted to pass along two incredible videos/songs that friends have posted this week. So, if you have 10 minutes, enjoy. The Jared Anderson song is just a great worship song posted by our amazing friend/worship leader/church planter Yemi (also on the board of Awake and Alive, I might add. He's a busy guy!) The second I found because of my good friend Shelley. We share a love and passion for adoption...among other things...and the Third Day song is a moving ballad on that.

2 comments:

krissilugbill said...

great songs sis! thanks for the share :) love you

Linda said...

Hi, Danielle, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm so pleased to "meet" you and to learn about your blog and your ministry for Africans -- bless your heart! I'm going to let a friend of mine know about your blog and ministry as she, too, has a ministry in Ethiopia.

Blessings to you,
Linda