Sunday, July 10

Way too long

It goes without saying that it's been way too long since I've blogged here. I've been a little preoccupied. With Awake and Alive getting started, the boys home for the summer, and me tutoring incessantly in June, I didn't have a lot of room to breath...or to blog personally. But, never fear! That hasn't stopped the thoughts, the passion, the pain, the growth. It's all been here, I just haven't been broadcasting anything. Hopefully, now that tutoring is done, that will change. God is moving and I want to share it with all of you, as well as hear about what He's doing in your lives. I also want to give you pictures (because we love them, right?!?) from the summer. Alas, however, Hubby is with his best friend and our family vacation picture montage is on his computer which is probably at this very moment being used for fantasy baseball discussions (Thank you, Lord, that September is just around the corner!)

So, here is my teaser that pictures are on the way, as are updates on the fam. In the meantime, go check out our new(er) Awake and Alive blog and learn about the latest news there...and sign up to help feed a child for a school year! (http://awakealiveblog.blogspot.com/)

No comments: