Life is so busy these days. I can't reiterate enough how trashed my house is. I remember the Hutchinsons, who have one more kid than us, talking about this. My goal is in the next two weeks to have Karl take the kids for two days so that I can do some purging and organizing. It is ridiculous. I need a month, but I'm hoping two days will hold me over. The thing is, I love being a Mommy to these four amazing kiddos. Life is beautiful. I just hate that an always messy house needs to be part of the mix :) To name just a few of the last month's events:
- Precious, sensitive, wonderful Kole turned six and just graduated from pre-K (he was a penguin at this graduation/end of the year program).
- Selah now has four teeth--a slight problem for nursing, but very, very cute.
- Braden got accepted into the P.roviding for E.xceptional P.otential program and, therefore, he and Kole will be switching elementary schools next year.
- I am reading Raising Your Spirited Child and it is really helping on my Owen perspective. I love his energy and drama and zeal. I just need to remind myself of this on a daily basis!
- Crossroads North Campus is going really well. We are building new relationships and the campus, where Karl is pastor, has a really good feel.
We have so much to be thankful for! But, my timer just rang to play with Owen, so I'll have to add more pictures later (I wonder how much later that will turn out being!!!) Thanks for your patience....